This blog has been created to show teenager students that learning English can be fun. They will be given links to language games, opportunity to share project experiences, and some research and writing tasks.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

1st T's Correction of Informal Letter by D.Ristovski

Dear friend,

I’m surprised that you’ll come to visit us. It take a long time since I was in your beautiful country. I can imagine how hot is down there. Perfect weather for swimming and sunburning in clean asure sea.
√ Now, I have some obligations on March 14th, but I think I will have some free time to meet you at the airport. If I don’t come, than I’ll tell my friend to meet you at 16.00. He has a very long, curly, black hair.
And, in the end, something about presents. I hope this will not be very sellfish and unkind from me. You’ll surprised my parents if you give these presents: for my mom, some T- shirt with a tittle printed on it (for example it can be name of your contry or some famous actor from Australia); for my dad some music records (jazz or opera), if it’s not expensive; for my younger brother some kangaroo toy; and for me ... it’s your choice, but if you don’t have an idea - a book of Australia with pictures in colour. √ Thank you for everything, and see you soon!

Yours
Danilo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home