This blog has been created to show teenager students that learning English can be fun. They will be given links to language games, opportunity to share project experiences, and some research and writing tasks.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Informal letter 1by J.Bozovic


Noting was ever the same again after that morning when the letter arrived.One nice morning I was woken up by a door bell,when I open it I sow a post man,he was holding a letter,I took it out of the his hands and went inside of the house.I sett on the couch and open it,it was a letter.I started to read it,it was from my old school friend telling me that he was in trouble.He had neden money to pay out his debth.He was not telling me how he managed to spend that kind of money,o I almost forgot to tell you he was asking me for about 500000.00 american dollars.When I went to meet him he was all brused up,when he tried to sey something to me a car drove by and some one started shooting,he was hit and I was to.After that an ambulance came and took us to a hospital, he died on operating table,I survived.And like I said noting was ever the same again after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home