This blog has been created to show teenager students that learning English can be fun. They will be given links to language games, opportunity to share project experiences, and some research and writing tasks.

Friday, September 23, 2005

1st T's Correction of Formal Letter 1 by P.Milicevic

Dear tourist agency,
I am interester in the summer jobs that are avaiable in your agency. I would like to have the job, becouse I have the knoweledge in that kind of jobs. I have worked in the tourist agency ,,Balkanik,, for two years. I worked also as a tourist guide. I have traveled in many countryes around the world: in Egypt, Greece, India, Tunesia, Japan, USA, Italy and many other countryes. I have worked with all kind of groups, with older people and younger poeple.
My english is very good. I have learned english ten years, and I have a Cambridge certificat. I also speak german and french.
I would like to travel with groups in Italy, in Rome, becouse the city is full of ancyent treasures that are very interesting for the people.
That would be all from me, and I would be very aprishiated if i get the job.
Yours faightfully,
Predrag Milicevic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home