This blog has been created to show teenager students that learning English can be fun. They will be given links to language games, opportunity to share project experiences, and some research and writing tasks.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Formal letter 1 by K.Krsmanovic

Dear Mr. Malone,

You offered me to work at an camp for children and I accept,because I think that I can improve my English by working there.
I study English for 8 years in private school and I think that i have very good knowledge of English,so I can work at an American summer camp for children.Also I have some experience with children,because I have broher and sister who are under the age of 12 nad I know what are children of that age interested in.In my free time I go swimming and I play volleyball,so I think that thay’ll be glad to see what can I do and also learn something new.
I am very talented for art and I won some competisions.I think that I will have very good relationship with children.
I’m expecting your call soon.

Your faithfully,
Katarina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home