This blog has been created to show teenager students that learning English can be fun. They will be given links to language games, opportunity to share project experiences, and some research and writing tasks.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Informal letter 1by K.Krsmanovic

Dear Jo,

I have received your letter and I’m really happy because I will see you in few days...What is the weather like in your country?
I’ll be in school and my parents at work,so we can’t come at the airport,but I will ask my brother to come and wait you there.He has black,short hair and he is tall like some basketball players.
You’ll bring some presents???Oh,I like presents very much...For my mother you can buy some book with pictures of Australia(she likes Australia very much),for my father some disck with music or T-shirt with name of your county.My brother likes rollers or equipement for baseball.And at the end for me you can buy some toy like kangaroo to have memorie on you and your country,hot Australia...

See you soon,

Katarina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home