This blog has been created to show teenager students that learning English can be fun. They will be given links to language games, opportunity to share project experiences, and some research and writing tasks.

Friday, September 23, 2005

1st T's Correction of Formal Letter 1 by K.Pavlovic

Dear Mr or Mrs,

I am interested in the summer jobs that are available in your agency. I would like to do this because I like that job. Also I have knowledge in that kind of work. I have worked in two tourist agencies:Touring and National as a tourist guide.Three years ago I have had my own agency in Italy. I used to live there.That means that I know italian very well. And my english is very good. I have been learning english for 8 years and I have First Certificate. I didn’t mention that I have worked with older people in many spas in Serbia.I traveled all around world. I visited Greece, Spain, Australia,Egypt, Germany, USA and many others. If I get this job I will take my group to see interesting historic places.For example: Kalemegdan in Belgrade, Petrovaradin in Novi Sad, Kadinjaca....And last day of visitng I will show them Valjevo.
I would be very aprishiated if I get the job

Your faigtfully,
Pavlovic Katarina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home