This blog has been created to show teenager students that learning English can be fun. They will be given links to language games, opportunity to share project experiences, and some research and writing tasks.

Friday, September 23, 2005

1st T's Correction of Informal Letter by K.Pavlovic

Dear Dea,

I am not surprised becouse starting something new is very hard.You didn’t give me enough informations about your problems, but I will try to help you.
You wrote me that there is so much things to do and I didn’t understand do you think on your college or your personal life? You must plan your time better.What do you think about making to-do list for each day? Also it is very important to pay attention on classes. It is very good becouse you don’t have to study to much at home and teachers like quite children.You should ask your teacher about problems with studing.Then they will see that you are interested in classes and subjects. If you can’t study in house I suggest you to go to the library. It is the best place for studing.You said that you don’t have money.Why don’t you find holiday job? It’s not so hard and you’ll get enough money.
I wish you all the best and write me soon

Your Katarina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home