This blog has been created to show teenager students that learning English can be fun. They will be given links to language games, opportunity to share project experiences, and some research and writing tasks.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

1st T's Correction of Formal Letter 1 by D. Ristovski

Dear Mr Filth,
In your offer you told that you need some students who know English very well. I think I can improve my English in this camp.
I study English for 15 years in Lingva, private school, witch is a member of YALS. Teachers from school told me that I have exellent knowledge of English and that I can work at an American summer camp for children. I have some experience with young children under the age of 12. When I was on some Explorers expedition for children witch are students in primary schools in Valjevo. I was ellected for a guide when we where on highest point of Durmitor (2535 meters). Everyone where happy and proud of me because it was very hard to keep them.
I was in the music school for six years, so I can tell the children what is interesting for them, what kind of music is good for them. Also my basketball team was 2nd in Yugoslavia on competition in Belgrade, so I can show them some trics in this sport.
If you call me , I think you will be saticfide with me …


Your faithfully,
Danilo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home